- Peroxide Test Strips for Hot Tub/Spa/Pool 0 – 100 ppm
- 100 strips in a tube
- 30 second response with readings at 0-100ppm for concentration levels of hydrogen peroxide.
- Suitable for detection of hydroperoxides and ether peroxides.
- Polymeric peroxides, which can form in diethylether, are not detected.
- Organic peroxides, such as di-tert-butyl peroxide, dicumyl peroxide or tert-butyl perbenzoate, either do not react or react with significantly reduced sensitivity.
- If your swimming pool only gets occasional use, you might prefer to keep it closer to 50ppm & use 100ppm hydrogen peroxide test strips. However, if your pool sees heavy use during summer it may experience a higher organic load and levels over 100ppm may reduce the need for shock treatments.