- Waste Receptacle – White FROST 301-NL
- Site Location: The Frost free standing series of waste containers can be used in almost any application. The medium and small garbage cans fit under most counter tops. The all metal construction is ideally suited to fire protection and rugged use.301-NL: Medium, 34-3/4″ high, white finish.
- Features: Rounded soft edge design. All units come with standard bag holder apparatus. Finished in hybrid epoxy polyester powder paint and black vinyl trim. Recessed feet elevate the unit to provide a neat appearance with minimal maintenance. Packaged in corrugated cartons.
- Materials: All welded construction of 22 gauge cold rolled steel. Custom order light weight 26 gauge galvanized steel liner provides extra fire protection (minimum order applies).
- Capacity: 80 litres
- Weight: 23 lbs. (10.4 kg.)
- Dimensions: 13.25”L x 14.25”W x 34.75”H
- Maintenance: When exchanging bags remove the lid of the waste receptacle and then pop the bag ring out of its secure bracket. Then tie off the garage bag and remove. When replacing the bag please slide the bag within the ring and around the ring’s edge with the bag draping over the ring by approximately 6”. Then snap the ring back into its secure bracket. This will keep the bag properly hidden and secure. This ring is not supposed to be on the inside of the garbage bag, doing so may lead to accidentally throwing away the bag holder ring. Normal preventative maintenance and cleaning will keep Frost products functioning properly and may extend normal product life. Products should be wiped down with a damp soft cloth periodically. Approved stainless steel cleaner may be used to clean scuffs or fingerprints on stainless surfaces. Do not use harsh detergents or chemical cleaners.