- Anchlor Liquid Chlorine 12% NSF Grade (2×10 ltr) (Class 8 UN 1791 PGIII)
- Anchlor is a prepackaged sodium hypochlorite solution approved by NSF/ANSI Standard 60 for use in drinking water treatment and is CFIA Approved for a number of applications including as a sanitizer for hard surfaces, CIP systems and washing poultry carcasses.
- This specialty liquid chlorine is widely used as a sanitizer in food processing plants, on dairy and poultry farms farms and for swimming pools.
- Available in 2x10L bottles in a case of 12%
- Bottles come completely sealed in a cardboard box for less mess, less smell, and easy storage.
- 10L bottles are not meant to be refilled and can be recycled right at home for maximum convenience.